23 March, 2008

Morian's 1st Easter and he is sick

My baby is still sick or even gets worse. He has fever so high and right now he is crying non-stop. I remembered what my Aunt told me that there will be a time that babies will just cry because they are sick and you don't even know what to do. And I guess I am in that situation right now. It is hard because the only communication a baby can do is to cry and mothers not sure what to do, if only babies do speak like grown people so that it won't be hard for the parents, but that is just how it is to be. And I am very tired and so sleepy, I never had enough sleep last night nor Casey. Having a baby is such a wonderful thing but a baby being sick? Oh, is not a good thing too. But today is the Easter Sunday and.....
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!
Morian got lots of toys... eggs, duck, chicken, rabbit etc. Some books from Grandma and Easter toys from us, his Papa and Mama, and toys from Uncle Corey as well. He got lots of Easter stuff. I know he enjoyed what happened today but being sick is not what we expected.
But I hope he'll be fine pretty soon.

I'm grateful for the atoning sacrifice of the Savior Jesus Christ. Because of him we were atoned from our sins and we'll be able to come back to our Heavenly Father's presence as long as we live obediently and to walk on His ways. Today is Easter Sunday, where we know that Jesus Christ is risen today. I am grateful for His unconditional love for all of us and for what He has done for us. I know He lives and He is my Savior, and My Lord.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL...

2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Hi!! It's nice to meet you! We are living in Marfori Heights, Davao City. We really love the Philippines. The people are so nice here! How long have you lived in America? By, the way, your son is adorable!

TVK said...

Hi Fel :-)
Sorry to hear about your baby. Nagsakit diay. i monitor jud na sya Fel. Kabalo ko nga di jud lalim pag ga langi ang bata esp. wa ta kabalo unsa jud ilang gibati. Keep in touch. Naa na kay new friend oi :-)