19 March, 2008

Driving while Sick.

Today is another day that I went driving, and I think I did well. I need to actually drive more often because my Instructional Permit would be expired by May 1st of this year and that I need to get it before hand. And I am hoping that I would be able to get it on or before then. I just wish that I could always go driving or drive by myself, of course I can't because I should always have someone with me in the car while I drive the car with someone that has a drivers license. But I know at first driving is pretty scary but when you get used to it then it is not too scary at all. Well, and this day I have a terrible nose that is congested and right now it is runny and this is really hard because when you have colds it makes you really weak, I mean that is just me especially if there's nothing to do much. I just don't like these smokes, dusts and everything that makes my nose get irritated though. But I hope to feel better pretty soon. Well just to say thank you to my friend Maritess Cahova for telling me a very wonderful thing. Thanks Tess!

2 comments:

TVK said...

Wow nice kaayo imong blog da :-)
Congrats my friend. Keep it up. Im happy you did it.

JXYSLaquihon said...

Nice blog! Congratulations.
My the Lord bless you and your family always.
Dont forget to drop by my blog at:

http://laquihonandson.blogspot.com